Friday, May 3, 2013

What's In My Purse?

Here is a list of my must must haves.  These are the things that I simply cannot live without and I always have them on hand in my purse:
  • Mascara - no matter what ,a girl always needs a good mascara.  Right now I'm using the "Dior Iconic Overcurl".  I love this mascara!

  • Lipbalm - I'm addicted to "Burt's Bees" natural.  For added color I use my "Clinique Lip Gloss" in a nice neutral color.  Neutral so that I can wear it all year round.

  • Hand cream!  The worst feeling ever is having dried up hands.  I love "Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion" (unscented).  Another that is quickly becoming my favorite is the "Scentsy Layers, Sugar Cookie".  Ahem.... yes shameless plug. LOL :)

  • Hand Sanitizer is a must!  But I hate the way that my hands feel after using the traditional hand sanitizers. The alcohol is so drying and I worry about Parabens. So I use the "Scentsy Antibacterial Spray" Perfect for me they have it in "Sugar Cookie" and "Sunkissed Citrus, as well." Scentsy Layers contains no Parabens and no alcohol.

  • Smart Phone.  I love my phone.  For those of you who know me, YES it is BIG!  I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2.  I love it.  Now I wouldn't recommend it for the average guy, if you want to slip it in your pocket.  For myself it's great because it fits nicely into my purse.  But I do find it a bit cumbersome if I have to stick it into my pocket.  I have a rubber case on mine (which makes it even bigger) because I drop my phone at least 10 times a day! I love it because I can see it.  YES say what you will....my eyes are getting old :)  I use it often as an E-Reader or my GPS in the car so it's large screen works great for me. 

  • Change purse.  I carry my little Coach change purse for all the extra change that I get.  So glad that we are no longer doing pennies I was getting blogged down with so many!  But I still find that I get way too much change and it really wears and tears on my wallet. 

  • "Refillable Buffing Brush by Bare Minerals".  I love the whole Bare Mineral line.  I use the "Primer", the "Mineral Veil" and the "Foundation".  The minerals are perfect for my fussy Asian skin :)  The refillable brush is my touch up kit to go.  I keep it in my "Grace Adele" plastic zip pouch.  Every "Grace Adele" bag comes with this awesome plastic pouch to put things in that you want to keep clean or to help keep the inside of your bag clean!  I also keep an extra one with business cards in.  (inserted shameless plug again - see how I did that? lol)

  • Speaking of business cards - ALWAYS carry lots of extra business cards with you.  You just never know where you are and who you might meet.  Your next recruit or best customer could be around the corner!!


  • Other things that I carry is my sunglasses.  I cannot live without them all the time.  Especially being susceptible to migraine headaches and to light sensitivity sunglasses are a must have.  Make sure you get quality UV ray protection glasses.  Nothing worst than not having your glasses and squinting!  Squinting makes wrinkles!!

  • Other things in my purse is a pen, dental floss, Advil, tampon, nail file, and Kleenex.
What's in your purse???  What can't you live without?






 
 





     

2 comments: