Thursday, November 28, 2013

WE GOT PROMOTED!!!

Well November started with a big bang!  We were off and running.  We had many Scentsy parties booked, met some really awesome people and had some Christmas Markets booked.  Matt and I were busy busy busy - but LOVING every minute of it!

In November we were officially promoted to Super Star Consultants, our team grew to be a group of 9.  #doubleyay !!! We are pleasantly surprised at how quickly things are moving.  I never even imagined that when I signed up to be a Scentsy Consultant in 2011 that I had even a glimmer of a chance to make any type of profit.  It really started out as a fun hobby and it definitely has been that - but MORE!

This month alone we made enough for 2 car payments and an insurance payment.  Guess what???? it's November 28th and there is still 2 more days left in this month and I haven't even finished entering in my orders yet!

Our dreams are quickly becoming a reality.  I was told by my sponsor that the Incentive Trip is very easily achievable.  When she told me that I kinda thought to myself "Yah right for you maybe". ...... but now I totally see what she meant.  It's very realistic and it has been so much fun!  I've had a blast!  And I'm still going for it!  I plan to make Director very soon and to earn the Incentive Trip.  Do you think I'll make it???

STAY TUNED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment