Thursday, June 13, 2013

Greek Style Garlic Chicken & Lemon Butter Roasted Potatos - Review

This recipe has been sampled on many occasions.  Every time I serve this dish it's an absolute hit!

This past weekend we were busy entertaining.  We had guests over on Saturday and Sunday night for dinner.

Why not?  we love entertaining and the weather was perfect to spark up the BBQ!


GREEK STYLE GARLIC CHICKEN BREASTS

 

It is the best flavor when you have time to marinade it overnight.




















I love serving both of these dishes because they are both Gluten Free!!


.


GREEK STYLE OVEN ROASTED POTATOES WITH LEMON BUTTER
 
 
Some of my guests are also dairy free.  For the potatoes I made two dishes and one,  I substituted Olive Oil and eliminated the cheese. 
 
Simply delicious!!!

Both recipes get two thumbs up!!!

MY RATING:  10 Out of 10!!!

Enjoy!!! Let me know what you think :)  Would love to hear from you!!

If there are any recipes that you want me to try and rate, feel free to pop me a note:  ljenniferkaiser@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment